Monday, July 12, 2010

Chocolate Soap



Can you say chooooooocolate?
I made this one with my hubby in mind.  He loves food,  especially sweet food.  I went out and bought a 90% chocolate for this soap, and I put in lots of it.   The soaps are not scented, but I can smell that distinct chocolate fragrance!  Yummy!

The chocolate gives these bars such a shiny texture and they look (and smell) just like the real ones.  But I got scared a little the first time I used it.  The chocolate actually translated into brown suds!  I thought I got a big cut somewhere and the brown color actually came from my blood.   It took me a few seconds to realize that I got tricked by my own soap.
These soaps leave my skin nice and soft, I'd definitely make them again.  As for hubby, he's intrigued by them, but he said he'd much prefer eating the chocolate rather than showering with it.

I n g r e d i e n t s :
Coconut oil, Castor oil, Corn oil, Lard


No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus